* If the e-invoice needs to be issued in a specific way, please notify a customer service representative one week before it is issued.
There are four stages in the process of paying the subscription fee and in the refund process.
(ordering a car ➡ delivery of the car ➡ expiration of subscription ➡ refund)
* All payments can be made online with a credit card.
* The ETC fee should be calculated based on the fee schedule of Far Eastern Electronic Toll Collection Co., Ltd.
* The charge for delivery of the car to your doorstep is NT$4,000 (tax inclusive).
* A lessee is not liable for the cost of repairs if it is failure of the car itself.
【Sample calculation of the subscription fee】
If you choose used car plan A, the calculation of your subscription fee is as follows:
* The insurance premiums to be paid for the aforementioned policies should be based on types of insurance policies purchased by car dealers. (Out-of-pocket repair cost: Limited to NT$10,000 if you rent a domestically manufactured car and NT$30,000 if you rent an imported car)
The agreed delivery date can be extended by two days at most.
Cancellation charges will be calculated based on the agreed delivery date:
Penalty for early termination of one-year contract:
During the car rental period, a lessee may terminate the contract earlier, but should give advance notice to the lessor. Moreover, the lessee agrees to pay penalty to the lessor.
The compensation standard is as follows:
【(rental fee x 12) – the total rental fee paid by the lessee】is the penalty to be paid.
* Matters requiring attention when renewing the original car rental agreement: If agreement renewal is not set up six days prior to the expiration of the purchase order, the car will automatically become available for a new user to subscribe. The original user can only choose car change if he/she intends to renew the agreement (the original car rental agreement can only be renewed if no user orders the car prior to the expiration of the agreement).
* Please take photos of the “triplicate crime & incident report form” and “damaged areas on the car”, and upload these photos to our company’s LINE account or send them to us by mail.