II. Collection, processing, and use of personal data
When you visit this website or use services on this website, we will ask you to provide necessary personal data according to the nature of services you use. We will process and use your personal data within the scope of said purpose. This website will not use your personal data for other purposes unless you give your consent in writing.
This website will retain data such as your name, email address, contact information, and usage time when you use service mailbox, questionnaire, and other interactive functions.
The server will automatically record relevant paths during general browsing; said paths include IP address of the equipment you use to connect to this website, usage time, browsers you use, browsing history, and clicks on history, which will be used as the basis/reference for service improvement. Records are for internal use only; they will not be disclosed to the public.
To provide accurate services, we will collect questionnaires and perform a statistical analysis of the questionnaires. The presentation of the analysis results, including statistical data and explanatory text, will be used for internal research. We will disclose the statistical data and explanatory text depending on needs, but such disclosure will not involve specific personal data.
III. Data protection
All mainframes of this website are equipped with firewalls, antivirus software, and various information security equipment; necessary security and protective measures are also taken. To protect this website and your personal data, we take strict protective measures. Only authorized personnel can have access to your personal data. All those processing your data have signed the non-disclosure agreement. They will be penalized according to relevant laws if they violate their confidentiality obligations.
If it is necessary to commission other units to provide services due to business needs, this website will strictly require said units to fulfil their confidentiality obligations, and take necessary inspection procedures to ensure that they comply with the requirement.
IV. Relevant external links
V. Policy on sharing personal data with a third party
This website will not provide your personal data to, exchange them with, rent them out to, or sell them to, other individuals, groups, private enterprises, and public bodies. However, this rule does not apply if there are legal grounds for sharing said data or sharing said data is needed to fulfill contractual obligations.
The preceding proviso includes, but is not limited to:
1. Your written consent.
2. Explicit statutory provisions.
3. Sharing the data to save you from danger in terms of your life, body, freedom, or property.
4. Sharing the data is required for statistical purposes or academic research based on public interest when collaborating with public bodies or academic and research institutions. The data should have been processed by the party who provides them or by the collector in accordance with the method of disclosure, whereby specific parties concerned cannot be identified.
6. Sharing the data facilitates your rights and interests.
7. When this website commissions vendors to assist in the collection, processing or use of your personal data, this website will fulfill its responsibility to supervise and manage the commissioned vendors or individuals.
To provide you with the best services, this website will place our cookies on your computer and access them. If you do not wish to have our cookies placed on your computer, you may set the privacy level to the highest on your browser menu bar. However, some functions of this website may not work normally if you refuse to have our cookies placed on your computer.